RackFoundry are currently seeking a Sales Engineer to work with our sales team to provide technical expertise in both pre- and post-sales scenarios. This role will involve performing technical presentations to customers, answering technical queries, and taking the lead technical roles related to customer pre- and post-sales activities.
Competitive salary, health care, paid time off, and other usual benefits available!
- Create and present technical presentations with customers
- Be the primary technical contact for customers before and through implementation phases
- Assist customers in requirements gathering and product selection
- 3+ years experience in a technical sales capacity
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal skills
- Able to assist less technical customers in understanding technical concepts
- Motivated self-starter
- Good understanding of networking concepts (LAN topology, routers, firewalls, etc)
- Good understanding of security technologies (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, end-point protection, etc)
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Sound like the job for you?
Great! Send us your information and resumé.